Participating organisations must:
- be recognised as performing an activity that forms an integral part of the food value chain
- carry out activities at EU level
- belong to one of the following constituencies:
1. Suppliers to the agricultural sector
2. Farmers and agri-cooperatives
3. Agricultural trade
4. Food and drink industries
5. Packaging value chain
6. Transport & logistics operators
8. End-of-life packaging recovery organisations, waste industry
9. Consumer NGOs
10. Environmental/nature conservation NGOs
Organisations that do not have activities at EU level (e.g. national bodies) may be granted observer/expert status where this can facilitate an agreement on uniform approaches across the EU.
On an exceptional basis, a national association can become an Associate Participant if and as long as their representative European level organisation is not a formal member of the European Food SCP Round Table or if such European level organisation does not exist.
Please contact the Secretariat for more details firstname.lastname@example.org